The UNT Dallas Law Review welcomes articles and book review submissions through this website. The Law Review accepts submissions year-round and, once accepted, each submission is reviewed by our student members. We accept article submissions by email (below) or through Scholastica.
- Manuscripts should be generally complete and ready for publication.
- Manuscripts should be submitted as a .docx file.
- Manuscripts should be double spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, with 1-inch margins.
- All citations should be included in footnotes rather than endnotes.
- All citations should conform to the most recent edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. Texas authority should conform to the most recent edition of The Texas Rules of Form, The Greenbook.
- We strongly encourage the manuscript to conform to The Redbook and the Chicago Manual of Style. These are the authorities used by the Law Review in making all grammar and stylistic edits.
- Each submission should include a provision of an abstract.
The UNT Dallas Law Review does not preclude articles based on any topic limitations. In addition, we strongly prefer articles under 4,500 words (including footnotes). Exceptions to this preference may be permitted based on content, quality, and at the discretion of the Law Review.
The UNT Dallas Law Review strives to promptly review each submission and provide a publication decision. Most decisions are made within a few weeks. If you previously submitted your article and no longer wish for it to be considered, please promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding additional article submissions, please email us at email@example.com.